As an Account Executive on Extempore’s growing sales team, you will identify school districts and universities that can benefit by using our platform. You will reach out to them via email and phone campaigns, understand their needs, demo the product and close the sale. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will create long-lasting partnerships with your clients. You will also partner closely with the rest of the Extempore team to achieve company goals and work towards Extempore’s mission to become the default platform for language teaching in the US and abroad.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for...
- Identifying and reaching out to districts that may or may not have Extempore knowledge or experience
- Educating and guiding prospects to help them learn how Extempore can strengthen their language program
- Closing business with new customers at or above quota
- Bringing your ideas and strategies to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Our ideal candidate has...
- Prior experience as a World Languages educator (Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of district budgeting/purchase processes (Preferred)
- The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Experience in consultative selling
- A positive outlook, growth mindset, and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment