General Interest Application
As we evolve as a company, we will be continuing to add new roles. If you haven't seen a role on our Career Page currently, we welcome you to submit your resume for future roles through this General Interest Application. We will get you started on our interview process, then when the right seat becomes available and your talents appear to match, we'll be reaching out
Our mission is to be the platform for facilitating linguistic growth and awareness for all language learners, in the US and abroad. Educators adopt Extempore to enhance practice and maintain assessment security, while students grow more confident and feel at ease when speaking. As a result, users on both ends are equipped for success.
Our teachers and their invaluable insight are the pillars of our success. Through developing close relationships with our users, we continuously enhance their experience and, most importantly, together we help students reach their proficiency goals
Who We're Looking For:
Extempore is looking for people who can say 'yes' to the following statements. You'll join our team of people who can say the same.
- I want to solve problems with people, not for people.
- I know that I need to know what's inside the box to be able to think outside of the box. Sometimes others might know more than me.
- I thrive in fast-paced environments where change is embraced.
- I want to learn new vocabulary, processes, and ways of doing things.
- I am a person who works in language education or cares deeply about building proficiency and cultural awareness. (Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of district budgeting/purchase processes. (Preferred)