Welcome SCOLT Members!
We are thrilled to be a sponsor of the 2022 SCOLT conference!. As a show of appreciation for your attendance and visiting us, we are giving all individual SCOLT members full access to Extempore for free through June 15th 2022. To learn more about how we help language educators like yourself, check out the resources below!
A Versatile Practice and Assessment Tool for WL Educators
Use Extempore to instill confidence in your students to speak naturally and gain proficiency in the target language. As both achieving spontaneous output from students and assessing oral communication become increasingly difficult, find out how you can use Extempore to create high-quality asynchronous and synchronous assessments, give students precise feedback, and meet proficiency goals in the WL classroom.
Ready to Get Started?
Individual SCOLT members have full access to Extempore for the entire 2021-2022 school year (ending June 15th 2022). Here's what to expect with a Full Extempore License:
- Customizable assessments for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Precise video, audio, and text feedback.
- Shareable portfolios that track student growth.
- Create practice for the Seal of Biliteracy, AP simulated conversations, or Avant Assessment's STAMP Test.
- Exclusive access to our live synchronous interpersonal speaking feature.